Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Cup Noodles Life!




Momofuku Ando who founded Nissin company invented Cup Noodles in 1971. I respect him. He did it when he was at the age of 61. He said "In life, there is no such thing as too late." And in 2014, now we eat cup noodles in the world and my today's lunch too :)



 I think  popular three in Japan are Cup Noodle, Cup Noodle Seafood and Cup Noodle Curry. Today i found a new one with surprise. it's Tom Yum Kung Noodles. I know this is so popular and was sold out for a while. I finally got this with 160 yen...Yes...!

It was most spicy cup noodles I ever had. I coughed when i tasted first. It's real with lemongrass, red pepper and coconut milk. Yes, Thai Nissin supports it too :)  Great taste. I love this noodles!

Official site --> 日清カップヌードルエスニックシリーズ 瞬間アジア気分



Tom Yum Kung !





1.add boiled water. 
2.wait three minutes.
3.add Tom Yum Paste.


Yummy!



Happy Noodles Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment