Tuesday, June 10, 2014

AIRMOS Burger's Dream in JAL 787

Last week I traveled San Diego. The airline of my flight was JAL, Boeing 787 dreamliner. Since a few years, we can flight from Narita airport to San Diego directly. It takes about 10 hours. It was not the first time that I used JAL but I again realized it is a great airline company.

Great food, great quality! Salmon in the square plate, block sliced salad, stripe rice Bento and cup miso soup are all nice. And four popular brand beers are served, Kirin, Asahi, Evis and Premium Malts. I am a fan of Kirin but this time I chose Premium Malts. It's the air flight. I could enjoy all of them because I had 10 hours :) But I didn't because it was the day before the marathon race  (Serious marathoners do not drink alcohol basically, maybe, ahh I'm not so serious... )


Great food, great quality!
The other dinner was fun and I surprised. It's a hamburger called "AIRMOS" of popular burger shops Mos Burger. I am a fan of Mos Burger so I've never thought we could meet there in the air. 

The Interesting thing is a manual was distributed for us. Wow, it's how to cook a burger. I was excited that I make a mos burger's burger in the flight even though I am not the shop staff, off course the putty is well baked, though... I liked the humor. Maybe, busy person or person lack a sense of humor wanted the burger completely cooked. I read manual well in the bumpy flight and cooked it perfect. 

The sauce was carrot based and was really good. 10 hours were short for me, it was a nice flight. A remake of Robocop was boring. 


Air Mos!
Manual


Let's cook!
Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment