Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Visit to San Diego for Marathon

I will travel San Diego next month. This will be the second country as travel this year and the first visit to America in my life (wow). If I will visit Tijuana, Mexico by bus, this will be ninth countries. It's 4 % of the world. The world has 195 countries now. 


Why San Diego? Simple reason. I can take vacation in June. I want to travel America and want to run a marathon overseas (last year I ran Tokyo marathon as the first race). I searched marathon races in America and found The San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon. (Later I knew the San Francisco marathon in July...)




I don't know my choice was good... but I completed the online registration. I reserved plane tickets and hotels. I registered ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) with 14$ too. It's 22 days before the race day. 



My record of marathon is 4:24 last year. Hmm I can run sub four hours in San Diego?

No comments:

Post a Comment