Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Osaka Bike Travel with Rinko Bag

Rinko Bukuro
Osaka is the second largest city in Japan located in the Kansai region. To join the wedding party of my university friend, I ride Shinkansen train from Tokyo and carried my bike in a big bag called "Rinkou bukuro (輪行袋)". Japan is a small island and Train+Bike style can go anywhere in this country! So this bag need for the style.

My plan is to travel sightseeing spots around Osaka and Kyoto by bike the next day after the party. That's why I carry the 9+ kg bag... I found my space in the carriages in the train and kept standing there for around two hours. ( there is no seat to relax with the big bag)



Bike works
The first station I arrived in Osaka was Shinsaibashi 心斎橋. I rebuilt my bike and went to Nanba 難波. I joined in wedding party without accident. 

The next day, I went to Osaka castle. The castle is built by General Hideyoshi Toyotomi hundreds years ago. It burned twice but now it is rebuilt again. Osaka castle has a big park and many travelers was there.I was surprised at the castle has a beautiful structure. It is rebuilt building but I have never seen such a gorgeous castle in Tokyo. 

After Osaka castle I went to popular Dotonbori area.  I took some photos and soon left Osaka and went to Kyoto since I didn't have much time. After all I had short lunch at Kyoto station and had only one hour's sightseeing... Next time i will make specific schedule and challenge again.

Beautiful!


Osaka castle

Kyoto tower


2 comments:

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    ซื้อ รถ มอเตอร์ไซค์

    ReplyDelete