Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Taipei Food Paradise

I traveled Taipei this weekends. I had sightseeing by MRT and enjoyed foods.  

Taipei Metro Map

Rice noodles 

When I arrived at Taoyuan airport(桃園空港) from Tokyo I was so hungry and I went to food court in the airport though I knew the food is expensive. This was my memorial first food experience in Taiwan. Rice noodles. Not oily and it's good for me. Yummy :)
Rice noodles at Taoyuan airport

Bubble tea

Bubble tea near Taipei main station(捷運台北車站)It's called "Tapioca milk tea" in Japan.  
Bubble tea

Beef noodles

Yong-kang beef noodle永康牛肉麺館 ). Popular noodles restaurant near Jieyundongmen station(捷運東門站). It seems a local place and I didn't see travelers like me. Wow, this shop has 50 years history since 1963 by this photo. I ordered beef noodles and rice because other person around all had them. Beef is boiled well and juicy. noodles are like handmade and different taste from any Japan's one.






阿宗麵線

Very popular noodles shop near Jieyunximen station(捷運西門站). In this shop there is no chair or table. We taste it while standing in front of the shop. Noodles 麵線 are handmade like. Soup is yummy. It smells fish and sour. Maybe this is Poke or beef liver.




Others






This 魯肉飯 lurou fan is popular rice food here. This was 20NTD (about 60 yen). I love this.
魯肉飯 lurou fan


Healthy noodles with celery


wild boar(猪)



2 comments: