Friday, March 21, 2014

20 km and 14 meals in Taipei?

It has been a month after Tokyo marathon 2014. I started a running with a memorial uniform of Tokyo marathon. Size L is match me as I expected. 

The Day We Unite!



Next April I will stay at Taipei (台北), Taiwan for travel for two days. I just started to plan the schedule but i have decided to run 5 km (3 mi)  with the uniform at daan forest park (大安森林公園) like a Japan national team runner. (maybe nobody know me  there ...)





It's a great day to run today. I ran Meiji Jingu Gaien (明治神宮外苑) .





Peaceful...



Peaceful...




I got tired with only 30 minutes run. Last month I completed full marathon but soon I'm back toa  30 minutes runner... 

So, in Taiwan I try to run 20 km (12 mi) for 2 days. So i would be hungry, and maybe I can eat 7 meals, delicious Taiwan foods in a day. The goal is 20 km + 14 meals.

On the way home from Jingu i found small white pink flowers on trees. Is this Ume or Sakura?? (hmm I'm a Japanese?)





No comments:

Post a Comment