Sunday, September 14, 2014

RAGTAG SHINJUKU & NUMBER (N)INE

It's September. Autumn has come. Leaves of Icho trees outside are not yellow yet but the weather is cold. I want long-sleeved shirt and went to Shinjuku 新宿 town.

Tokyo is an amazing city for fashion geeks. Comme des garcons, Yohji Yamamoto, Mihara Yasuhiro... these cool fashion brands were born in Tokyo. I have someitems but they are really expensive for me.

No problem, I can get these items in shop RAGTAG in Shinjuku. RAGTAG is the used clothing shop which handles high-fashioned brands. I've visited the shop for over 5 years. all items have always great quality.

The shop is on the 4th floor in a small building near Beams Japan. I found nice shirts of NUMBER (N)INE, tried on and bought it :) It was around 4000 yen.  Anyway, Japanese loves all-black style...






No comments:

Post a Comment