Thursday, June 19, 2014

World Cup Now! Japan vs Greece

World Cup now! Tomorrow Japan will have a game with Greece, FIFA rank no.12. Japan's rank is ... no.47. I  am discussing with my colleagues about how can we win this strong Europa team ?

Since Japan dropped the first game with Côte d'Ivoire, we are standing at the deep end, oh, bye bye Spain!  In the first game Honda's tiger shot excited us but, then their two heading goals took us deep into the sea. When shining god Drogba came into the ground  in the second half,  Our team looked tired and it was Godzilla attack. After the game I told wife the result. She just said "danshi, yowa!!" The word broke my pride! She means the women's team is strong and won the World Cup but men of this country always lost. 






Anyway... Greece players are tall and we are not.. Maybe they are speedy, we are also speedy like Ninja... maybe. I heard their defense is world level. Oh.. So ... ? Off course we don't have Nishimura. Sorry I don't mean that. hmm Honda's Tiger shot, then Kagawa's Drive shoot, then... But it's not a comic. Anyway enjoy the World Cup!

Tomorrow the game will start at 7 am. Oh! It's Friday and I gotta work. I can watch the first half of the game but.. No, I will meet person from Brazil company tomorrow. Weird, Brazil has World Cup and he can't work! My colleague said company is Brazil but the person is Italian , oh that's why... 

No comments:

Post a Comment