Monday, March 24, 2014

Amazing Moscow Subway


In 2013 I stayed at Moscow and Voronezh in Russia as a business trip for one week. Do you know Veronezh city? I've never seen Japanese person who knows it... Anyway I love subway ( and I love Moscow) and I took many photos. It's gorgeous!.

I remember that the first station I use in Moscow is Prospekt Mira which was the closest station from my hotelCan you understand how challenging it is to find the station in town since I can't read Cyrillic character.I can't even read McDonalds there.  Здравствуй! 



 In Moscow the subway system is complicated like Tokyo. Tokyo is more a mess...?

Moscow subway

Tokyo subway

I finally found the station. Let's go inside.

A Big front door!

Can you read this? 

Moscow's PASMO (tell me what the name is...)

Let's fall into underground!

Wow! It's gorgeous !!




A dark underground shops


Russian military figures


Matryoshka dolls are sold too.

A wall

 A beautiful decoration

The symbol of what?

So beautiful for subway

Nothing to say







No comments:

Post a Comment