Monday, September 30, 2013

Romanian Cuisine "Tochitură"

Bună ziua! I had stayed in BucharestRomania for business for a month in 2013. This travel was my first Europe. Not London, not Paris, not Berlin, it's Bucharest! I took food photo there. Let me introduce them.

First day, In office a delivery Bento was served for lunch. Chicken and potato. Vegetable Soup is sour taste. 




I and colleagues went to a restaurant Taverna Sarbului  for dinner. We ordered this plate, but this was too large for three Japanese guys.







Next day, we tried Shaorama generally called Kebab in Japan. This is a small size. I think it's large one in my country. ( In Harajuku Kebab shops are popular for youth) 



In Bucharest there are some fastfood shops called Spring Time, it seems popular there, and I tried shaorama again and Beer. (In Japan I've never met the fastfood shop that we can drink beers.)




My friend showed me a guidebook of Romania and the popular food Tuchitura (Tochiturăwas introduced in it.  Near office in a small restaurant I found it in menu and ordered it. 



Poke, eggs, cheese are on mashed corn. I like it. 

This is Turkish restaurant Naser.




The sauce was so sour...



And dessert.



It was a great food experience. I have never seen Romania food in Tokyo. Ahh, I miss Shaorama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment